Clifford Food Science
- Great hands on learning and educational science STEM kit for boys and girls which encourages STEM learning for ages 3+
- Emily Elizabeth and Clifford are the narrators of the fun, colorful and illustrated manual making science an exhilarating experience and kids can read along with Clifford books from Scholastic
- Young Scientists will learn all about food science using the lab tray and other science supplies such as pipette, funnel, test tubes, and measuring cup. Make rock candy, ice cream, butter, and much more!
- All our mind blowing science kits are developed by a team of Harvard graduates, scientists, and educators and are put on the market after it has passed the ultimate test-approval by multiple teams of Young Scientists at our annual camps
- Kit comes with all supplies needed (except for common household items) and detailed experiment manual with guidance to make this educational food themed science STEM kit for kids a great pre-school learning toy
Publisher: The Young Scientists Club, LLC
Warranty: No Warranty
Details: Clifford and his friends love exploring the world around them and with this exhilarating STEM kit they are learning all about FOOD SCIENCE. Emily Elizabeth, the narrator in the colorful 20-page manual, guides young scientists through tasty experiments with catchy titles such as rainbow ice, ice-cream in a bag, homemade butter, layered test tube, exploding marshmallow, dancing pasta, jello magnifier, color chromatography, secret message, rock candy, edible volcano, chocolate slime and floating orange. Young Scientists will feel like real scientists when they use the included lab tray, measuring cup, test tubes, funnel and pipette to perform their experiments! Join Clifford and his friends on an adventure into the world of science!
Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.1 x 2.7 inches