Spot It! Numbers and Shapes
Sorry, this item is out of stock
- Fast Paced action game
- Symbol Recognition
- Brain - eye association
- Preschoolers learn to identify numbers and basic shapes with Spot it!
- There is always one and only one match between any two cards; Spot it to win!
- There is always one and only one match between any two cards. Spot it to win!
- Develops visual perception skills, attention, and fine motor skills.
- Includes 31 cards in a tin canister for 2 to 6 players, ages 2 to 5.
Publisher: BLUE ORANGE GAMES
Warranty: 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Details: Spot it! Numbers & Shapes is a fun and rewarding way for preschoolers to learn their one, two, threes and the shapes that inhabit our world. This educational game is truly amazing! There is always one, and only one, matching symbol between any two cards. Spot it to win! The tiny durable tin contains 31 cards, each featuring a variety of 6 colorful symbols. Symbols include the numbers 1 through 9 and basic geometric shapes such as squares and circles. As they search for matches, little ones will visually and verbally identify numbers and shapes, the building blocks of math. The matching symbol needs to be the same color so color recognition is also reinforced. There are 3 ways to play with different challenge levels. The rule booklet includes advanced play tips for little learners ready to explore simple arithmetic and the properties of shapes.
Package Dimensions: 3.7 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches