Twisting 3D Puzzle Game: Slide, Twist, Turn Tiles To Match Up Colored Links - Missing Link Brainteaser
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Brand: California Creations
- Using 15 Tiles And 1 Gap, Match Up The Four Different Colored Links - Red, Yellow, Green, and White.
- Beware - Only The Top And Bottom Tiles Rotate With One Missing Tile For Sliding.
- Updated Version Of The Beloved Missing Links From the 1980s.
- Challenging Brainteaser That Uses Logic and Patience.
- Brings Hours Of Fun - Think, Process, And Learn - With One Solution.
Publisher: California Creations
Release Date: 2017-06-11
Warranty: 30 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Details: Time for an 80s throwback to a must have favorite puzzle. Missing Links, a mechanical puzzle, is the sibling to the beloved Speed Cube. It has four slides, each depicting a chain of a different color (Red, Yellow, Green, and White). Each side contains four tiles, except one which contains three tiles and a gap. The top and the bottom rows can be rotated, but the middle two rows cannot be rotated. The tiles can slide up and down into the gap. Scramble the tiles and then restore them to their original configuration matching up all the same color links! Great for entertainment and travelling. Popular fidget Desk Toy. Provides a challenge that makes you think, process, and use logic to solve!
Package Dimensions: 8.1 x 5.7 x 2.6 inches