WE Games Shoot The Moon - Dark Wood
Brand: WE Games
- OUT OF THIS WORLD: Shoot the Moon will be an instant hit in your house or office! This classic 1940's nostalgia game is hilariously addictive, fun and challenging. History of the Game is included. The object of the game is to balance the ball on the metal track to score points in corresponding wells. Seems simple enough right? See for yourself why people go crazy for this game.
- EYE CATCHING: Crafted from quality wood in a dark stain for a refined aesthetic. The board itself measures 17.5 x 7 x 3.75 inches. With beautiful engraving and sturdy metal rods and balls this set is truly a cut above the rest. Looks great on coffee tables or an office desk, adding a stylish flare to any space. Love it or enjoy a 60 day guarantee on all WE Games products.
- GIFT QUALITY: Give something different and exciting for an upcoming birthday or holiday. Shoot the Moon is a classic game that is still loved and enjoyed by people everywhere. Bring a smile to someone's face and watch them get hooked!
- GOOD FOR YOU: Shoot the Moon is full of benefits! Teach your kids or grandkids patience and perseverance with this frustratingly fun past time. The benefits of board games are enormous. Children who partake in these games boost their critical thinking, problem solving, spatial awareness and socialization skills, making it a great addition to any classroom or household.
- WE GAMES: Making the world's best traditional games since 1977. Our games are crafted with high quality sustainable materials with attention to fine details. We love bringing people together with our classic board games, and we know the joy of the game will be passed down to the next generation. WE Games donates time and resources to the Toy Foundation to help children in need who are facing many of life's most difficult challenges.
Publisher: Wood Expressions, Inc.
Details: Chances are you've never heard of the WE Games Shoot the Moon - Dark Wood, but it's an incredibly fun and challenging balance game from the 1940's that's been rediscovered and it's ready to come back in a big way! Playing is easy, just move the metal rails back and forth to move the ball bearing uphill and score points. Great for ages 6 and up. This set includes the Shoot the Moon game, solid steel ball bearing, and a detailed history of this amazing game's exciting history! Nostalgic 1940's balancing game. Durable wooden construction. Dark stained look. Fun for ages 6 and up. Solid steel ball measuring 1.25 inches. Game dimensions: 17.5L x 7W x 3.75H inches.
Package Dimensions: 19.5 x 4.1 x 1.5 inches